The requirements to the scientific materials:
Recommendations for authors
The draft abstracts submissions is one-page TNR 12 (300 -500words).
The abstract must include Problem Statement, Purpose, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions and References
Full text paper
- Full Text submissions is up to 4 to 6 pages will be written in MS Word 2007, A4 borderless 2.5,
- Full text will be sent in English
- Title 12 TNR, centered 10 TNR authors and institutional affiliation, centered, bold
- Abstract 10 TNR left-right
- Keywords 3 to 5 TNR 10 bold
- Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions and References TNR 10
- Bibliography Your references should be written according to the APA Style. Please omit the reference which is not used in your paper.
- Charts, tables, figures, centered and numbered
The Scientific Committee select the best manuscripts to be published. The scientific staff require that all the manuscripts sent to be published must be evaluated by 2 independent reviewers in anonymous form
The decision regarding the received manuscripts are the following:
- The ab initio rejection, without the manuscripts being forwarded to the lectors (in the case of severe faults of writing/content, thematic)
- Accepting the manuscript without modifications;
- Basically accepting the manuscript, with minor modifications;
- Accepting the manuscript, but with major modifications.
The decision will be communicated to the respective author in a strictly anonymous form. During the peer-review process, the lectors will evaluate elements from the Evaluation Protocol table, one which makes direct reference to having published a manuscript considered an original article.
The best 40 papers will be published in the Journal of Physical Education and Sport, indexed in Scopus Elsevier.
The rest of the accepted papers will be published in the e-format of the e-format of the 11th ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS: SCIENTIFIC REPORT PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORT, VOLUME.
Each first author will receive a CD copy of the volume on arrival from the conference office
For oral presentation the authors will prepare no more than 10-15 slides ( maximum time presentation 15 minute).
POSTER presentation IS OPTIONALLY.
1. PRINT FORMAT – ( maximum time presentation 5 minute)
Format A0 – standard format
Template Dimensions (mm) Dimensions(inch)
A0 841 x 1189 mm/ 33.13″ x 46.84″
2.Powerpoint OR PowerPoint Scientific Research Poster Templates
(the authors will prepare no more than 1 – 5 slides)
( maximum time presentation – 5 minute)